Thursday 17 April 2014

☆34 A long journey starts with a single step - SEOUL / 1

Hello and welcome to SEOUL part 1。 ~★
As I already mentioned my knowledge about the korean language is literally zero - I'm able to say "thank you" and "I love you" (well, the most important things as always) - so please have mercy if there are any mistakes in the names!!

Hallo und herzlich willkommen zu SEOUL part 1。~★
Wie bereits erwähnt sind meine Kenntnisse der koreanischen Sprache gleich null - ich kann "Ich liebe dich" und "Danke" sagen (na ja wie immer halt das Wichtigste...)- seid also bitte gnädig mit mir, wenn ich die Namen falsch schreibe!!

Namdaemun
Seoul City Hall
Gwanghwamun Square
The guy on the throne is  King Sejong, the one who invented Hangul, the korean writing. He invented some other useful or not so useful things too and seemed to be a pretty smart guy lol
The other one is an admiral how's famous for being a super skilled naval comander, therefore there's also a naval fight curved into the stone. 

Der gute Mann, der dort so erhaben auf seinem Thron thront, ist König Sejong. Er hat die koreanische Schrift Hangul erfunden und noch so einige andere nützliche oder nicht ganz so nützliche Dinge und scheint recht clever gewesen zu sein.
Der andere ist ein Admiral der für seine vielen gewonnen Seeschlachten berühmt ist. Deswegen ist auch eine Seeschlacht in den Stein geritzt.
I think that I don't know enough about the different places and actions, that took place there long time ago to tell everyone about it, so I just post pictures I guess. I hope you don't mind and enjoy those entries without much of my jabbering lol
See you soon ~♥

Ich für meinen Teil finde, dass ich nicht genug über die einzelnen Orte und Geschehnisse Bebscheid weiß, um irgendjemandem etwas darüber zu erzählen, daher werde ich wohl nur Bilder posten. Ich hoffe das stört euch nicht und ihr erfreut euch an den Einträgen ohne mein Gelaber lol
Bis zum nächsten Eintrag ~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment