Monday 18 November 2013

☆24 Eating Icecream the Japanese Way

Hello! (・ω・)/
Although one probably can't tell by the amount of entries I've recently posted (and going to post soon), I'm terribly busy at the moment and it kinda annoys me, because nearly all of my japanese friends are leaving after this semester and we hardly find time to meet up, because our schedules are too different...
But I still have some topics I want to write about and as I think they're rather considered to be 'smaller ones' I just put them between the bigger ones.
This one is about hilarious icecream.

Hallo! (・ω・)/
Auch wenn man es an der Anzahl der Einträge die ich in letzter Zeit geschrieben habe (und noch schreiben werde) nicht merkt, bin ich derzeit ziemlich im Stress, was mich etwas nervt, da so gut wie alle meine japanischen Freunde nach diesem Semester gehen und wir nur sehr schwer Zeit füreinander finden, da unsere Stundenpläne so unterschiedlich sind...
Ich habe aber nach wie einige Themen, die ich eher als 'klein' bezeichnen würde, und die ich einfach zwischen die größeren schmeiße.
Dieser handelt von wahnwitzigem Eis.

[caption id="attachment_704" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Japanese Way of Doing Icecream // Die Japanische Art von Eis Japanese Way of Doing Icecream // Die Japanische Art von Eis[/caption]

It's probably the biggest sundae I've ever seen in my whole life. The strange thing is, that they're putting cornflakes into it, what is unusual to me but one can get used to everything I guess (especially when it's icecream).
Mom told my that my dearest aunt thinks, I'm going to return fat. She's probably even more convinced now lol

Vermutlich ist das der größte Eisbecher den ich in meinem Leben je gesehen habe. Das seltsame daran ist nur, dass die da Cornflakes hinzugeben, was ich komisch finde, aber man kann sich an alles gewöhnen (besonders, wenn es um Eis geht).
Meine Mami hat mir erzählt, dass meine liebe Tante der Meinung ist, ich rolle nach Hause. Vermutlich ist sie davon nun nur noch überzeugter lol

[caption id="attachment_708" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Group picture // Gruppenbild Group picture // Gruppenbild[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_705" align="aligncenter" width="560"]njom njom[/caption]

Yes my face in the first pictures screams: ICECREAM. LOOOOL No idea what I'm doing srsly.
We shared the sundae the four of us and it was okay, but one person less and it wouldn't be actual enjoying icecream I guess. The price for the whole sundae is about 2 400Yen if I remember it right, and this price shared is still kinda cheaper for everyone than buying the same amount of icecream for everyone separately.

Ja mein Gesicht auf dem oberen Bild schreit: EIS xDDDD Ernsthaft keine Ahnung was ich tue lol
Wir haben uns den Eisbecher zu viert geteilt und es war okay, aber einer weniger und das hätte mit Genießen nicht mehr so sonderlich viel zu tun gehabt. Der Preis für den ganzen Becher war glaube ich um die 2 400Yen, was okay war.Immer noch billiger, als wenn jeder die äquvivalente Eismenge separat gekauft hätte.

[caption id="attachment_707" align="aligncenter" width="560"]It melted so fast, that we had to drink it in the end lol // es schmolz so schnell, dass wir es am End trinken mussten lol It melted so fast, that we had to drink it in the end lol // es schmolz so schnell, dass wir es am End trinken mussten lol[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_706" align="aligncenter" width="560"]With Nozomi <3 // Mit Nozomi <3 With Nozomi[/caption]

The sundae we had chosen was the chocolate one, there's one with strawberries which I desperately want to try but after all the sweets recently I'm on a 'sweets free diet' LOL (because I don't want to return fat as hell actually!)
Are you hungry now?
Wanna get some icecream?
I'm sorry (;

See you next time! ~♥

Den Eisbecher den wir ausgewählt hatten, war Schokolade, es gibt auch noch einen mit Erdbeeren, den ich unbedingt probieren möchte, aber nach all den Süßigkeiten in letzter Zeit bin ich auf 'Süßigkeitenfreier Diät' LOL (Weil eigentlich will ich nicht fett nach Hause kommen!)
Hat jemand Hunger?
Mag vielleicht jemand Eis?
Entschuldigung (;

Bis zum nächsten Mal! ~♥

DAY: 87
Local time: 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment