Wednesday 31 July 2013

☆1 Everything is up 'n running

Welcome on _ for the first time ♡


This blog's been created on purpose for the use during my year abroad. I'm still new to wordpress and although I'm maintaining another blog, everything here's still brand-new to me, but I try to adapt as fast as possible to everything.
Hopefully, everything will be settled soon!



Stay tuned! ~♡




Willkommen bei_ zum Allerersten Mal!


Dieser Blog wurde für die Zeit meines Auslandsjahres kreiert.
Ich bin noch ziemlich neu bei wordpress, und obwohl ich auch einanderen Blog bei einem anderen Anbieter führe, ist das alles hier noch ziemlich neu für mich.
Dennoch versuche ich, mich so schnell wie möglich anzpassen!


Hoffentlich wird auch bald alles sein, wie ich es möchte.


Bleibt dabei! ~♡


COUNTDOWN 14 days

No comments:

Post a Comment